We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our development team creating cutting edge software products for the Wargaming portfolio of games. As the Product Manager you will provide vision and strategy for the products in your portfolio; you will identify new opportunities for the studio and ensure stellar communication with our partners. Your work will impact millions of players around the world, bringing them fun, excitement and delight.
Your responsibilities will include market research, liaising with business intelligence, establishing requirements and success metrics, building a product vision, execution strategy and roadmap for software products.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a product management background in software technology or video games.
- You’ve a clairvoyant sense for understanding customer needs and strong problem-solving ability to craft solutions to solve their problems.
- Analytical, with a strong data driven mindset.
- Ability to inspire the team to build amazing products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve.
- Strong communication, listening & presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- A technical background is a benefit given the nature of the products we create.
- Experience in taking a software product from inception, through to pitching, development and into live service is a huge plus.
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.