Senior Communications Specialist
We are seeking a Communications Specialist to join our friendly team. You will have strong abilities in visual/graphic design, and will be responsible for promoting our studio and implementing our communications strategy, liaising with our global team to ensure regular, timely and relevant flow of information throughout the company, and to support and improve employee engagement.
- Promote our studio: within the local office, within other Wargaming studios, and in the Australian development scene
- Develop and manage delivery of a comprehensive and coordinated communication/branding strategy
- Create and post content for local and regional groups
- Manage internal communications (newsletters etc.)
- Design/branding work on merchandise
- Graphic design work on internal communications
- Organise and coordinate local events
- Manage our external social media presence
- Ensure employees are engaged in company initiatives
- Previous experience in a Communications, Journalism, PR or Marketing role
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in photography and video production
- Excellent organisational and planning abilities
- Experience in writing, developing and coordinating production of publications and development of online content
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience in organising/coordinating office events
- Bachelors’ degree
- Experience working for global companies preferably in the games or IT industry
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.