We are seeking a passionate and experienced Lead Artist to play a key role in driving the art style and content creation for our new games. Being comfortable in both rapid prototyping and full production environments, you will be driving the art style, ensuring its consistent implementation throughout our games. You will be creating visual assets, collaborating with our talented team of game designers and developers with us in order to create World class games. You will also be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers in a global community and will have the ability to both share your hard-earned knowledge and continue to develop your skill set by learning from your teammates.
- Coordinate with team leadership to craft and refine a strong visual style
- Collaborate with other disciplines, such as Design, Engineering, QA and Production
- Create benchmark assets that inspire, establish quality and clearly set expectations
- Review & provide directed feedback on all art related game assets
- Liaise, review and direct art outsourcing partners when needed
- A seasoned professional, with at least 5 years experience as a Lead Artist building and delivering Art Production processes for AAA titles
- Experienced in crafting video game art using 2D and 3D art tools with a solid and comprehensive portfolio of your previous projects
- A born mentor; you can motivate, support and guide your team towards success
- A passionate gamer with a desire to work closely with game design to ensure the game's art improves the player experience
- A problem solver, with keen critical thinking skills and the initiative to follow-through
- A team player, with demonstrable experience developing unique and cohesive visual styles in a team environment
- Passionate about feedback, with a history of delivering clear and consistent feedback that elevates your team’s work
- Experience working in an agile organisation
- Hands on experience with Unreal
- Experience in game UI development
- Experience with characters design and rigging
- A degree in Arts, Electronic Arts, Graphics Design or equivalent
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.