Wargaming Sydney is looking for a UI Designer to play a key role in driving the vision and creation of our games. You'll help design and craft the best interfaces in the industry, working with our internal team of artists and developers at Wargaming. You’ll also be collaborating with our global teams to create the best-looking games in the world!
- An awesome portfolio of work
- Extensive experience producing high-quality graphics and intuitive, clean UI
- Fantastic UI art for different game genres and styles (e.g. mid-core, hard-core, casual)
- Ability to produce and translate ideas into clean mockups for implementation
- Ability to clearly communicate desired UI designs and systems
- Experience in shipping game titles
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools
- Degree in graphic design, art, electronic arts or equivalent
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience shipping AAA titles is a plus
- Sound understanding of technical limitations and ability to work in close cooperation with developers
- Keen interest/experience in UX
- Experience working in an agile organization
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.