Senior Software Engineer - C++
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our studio. We are looking for experienced engineers who have an ability to work in a fast moving environment and adapt to working with different technology stacks as required. Previous experience in game development and related technology is a plus.
- Experience with C++
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experience working on distributed systems
- Strong code and system design skills
- Ability to support and mentor other engineers in the team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a self-organised team
- A passion for video games!
- Experience with any other programming languages, especially Python
- Experience working with a microservices architecture
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration systems
- Experience in the game development industry, and related technology (especially Unreal Engine)
- DevOps and CI experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.