UI Programmer (3-6 month contract)
We are seeking an experienced UI Programmer to join our friendly team on a short term contract for 3-6 months.
Your primary responsibility will be implementing in-game user interface and menus as well as developing related tools features. You will be solving complex programming challenges. Your expertise will help in anticipating technical problems and providing realistic solutions.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Scaleform and ActionScript
- Ability to write clear, concise code & document implemented features
- Knowledge of multimedia integration
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
- Experience with multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Good performance analysis and optimisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.