Wargaming Sydney is seeking a UI Programmer to join our studio. Your primary responsibility will be designing and implementing in-game user interface and menus as well as developing related tools features. You will undertake solving complex programming problems and debugging complex defects. Your expertise should be used to anticipate technical problems and provide realistic solutions to our in-house engines.
- Keen interest in interface design and related technologies
- Experience in shipping games titles
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Scaleform, QT or other UI middleware
- Ability to write clear, concise code & document implemented features
- Knowledge of current trends in UX design
- Knowledge of multimedia integration
- Ability to work with existing development processes and codebase
- Ability to work and collaborate in a team
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience in shipping AAA titles is a plus
- Experience from multiple game engines
- Knowledge of content creation pipelines
- Good performance analysis and optimisation skills
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.