IT System Administrator - Linux and Windows/Mac
We are seeking an experienced IT System Administrator to join our fun, talented and multinational team.
What you will do:
You will join our DevOps team and will be responsible for ensuring the internal company network is always up and running efficiently and that all workstations and software are functioning as required. You will have the ability to troubleshoot and solve any day to day issues with the network as well as documenting the existing network structure along with IT process and procedures whilst keeping this documentation accurate and up to date. You will maintain and run the internal software development build environment and deliver to our customers relevant and robust technical support for the areas you are involved in.
- Solid Linux administration experience
- Windows administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of virtualisation products
- Desktop support experience (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Cisco networking experience
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Docker/InfluxDB/ElasticSearch experience
- Postfix mail server administration experience
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.