We're looking for a QA Analyst to join our fun, talented and multinational team. Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with engineers to ensure that the quality of work produced is rock solid for the the millions of concurrent game players that use our technology on a daily basis.
We work with game studios located around the world, to help support their games that are in production or still in development. Joining our team would allow you to work directly on games features played by people all over the world.
- Test analysis experience. You have prior experience in an analyst role, with the ability to perform deep analysis on a product to identify key areas of risk and develop methods with which to investigate them.
- Customer focus. You have a deep understanding of the user experience... you know exactly what will frustrate customers.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Given your trade is around highlighting risks to stakeholders, you know that you need to have effective communication to have the desired impact.
- A passion for your craft. You don't just aim to get the job done, but teach others how to think like you and multiply your skills across the team.
- A collaborative mindset. You'll be working within a team of engineers to help them identify risks from the start of the development process, and ensure risks are being mitigated throughout the development cycle.
- Pro-activeness. You embody an approach of actively using the resources available to you to mitigate problems before they are problems and seeking out assistance when required, at both a technical and team level.
- Technical interest. You have an interest in the technologies that make game products tick.
- Curiosity in the world around you and a desire to continuously learn.
- A passion for video games!
- Automation experience
- Any programming experience, Python or C++ would be great!
- Linux / Android / iOS platform experience
- Unreal / Unity game engine experience
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.