Wargaming Sydney is seeking a QA Lead to join our fun, talented and multinational team that helps Wargaming studios deliver great online gaming experiences to millions of players. You will work directly with the Studio Development Manager to define and implement a long term QA strategy for the studio.
What will you do?
- Work directly with the Studio Development Manager to define and implement a long term QA strategy for the studio
- You'll be responsible for the management, mentorship and growth of existing QA staff across a number of teams
- You'll work with engineering team leads to support them working with the QA staff within their teams
- Within your team you'll be guiding engineers to build a mindset of quality from feature ideation to feature delivery
- You'll be hands on in a development team assisting engineers to ensure products are being delivered with appropriate levels of quality
- You'll be looking after the QA equipment usage across the Studio (e.g: Test machines, consoles, booking, etc)
- You are a seasoned QA Leader and QA advocate with a continuous curiosity on industry trends
- You are passionate about games and games technology.
- You have worked with, and can communicate effectively with highly technical teams regarding QA requirements
- You have an Agile mindset and you have organizational transformation and change for breakfast
- While not necessarily being an expert, you understand how to write code, and have a QA background that includes automation of use cases, ideally in Python
- You've led QA Agile transformations before.
- You are experienced in the game industry.
- You've shipped AAA games.
- We think these are some of the really good things about where we work:
- We are conveniently located near Central Station
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours
- We work on challenging projects
- We have a games room with multiple game consoles, table tennis, and guitars
- Our kitchen is stocked with good coffee machines, more tea than you can handle, and a constant supply of fresh fruit
We pride ourselves on a positive and friendly team environment, and offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast provided every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume by email to email@example.com.